Candy Crafts

 I was looking through Zac & Cait's blog for these crafty ideas
and I came across this old photo of the boys. 
It was Halloween 2008 and I figured since I still don't have any new
pictures of the boys to post I would put this one on here today.

 
I am still crafting away and with conference being this weekend
I sat in bed all day listening to it and crafting.
I needed some new Halloween decorations & thanks to my
friends they gave me these cute ideas:

candy corn & jelly bean decorations
(this one is for you Cait)
They are supposed to be topiary style but I still need to get a few
more items at the store to complete them. I think they are actually
pretty cute just they way they are.

glow in the dark gum drop tree & "BOO" blocks





Comments

Anonymous said…
WHAT! you wasted pear jelly bellies for a craft project!!!?

haha

Addy
marion family said…
I love going through old pictures, but that picture of Zac cracks me up! He doesn't even look the same.

Cute things Shan! I really love the BOO blocks. I would make them except while putting all of our halloween decorations up I realized that I don't have enough room for everything :)

And Addy- I'm glad that you love pear jelly bellies as much as me, I haven't found anyone else who likes them like us.

Popular Posts