IoWa HeRe We CoMe!!!


View Larger Map


(If you scroll to the left and find Des Moines, just north of that is Ankeny & that is where we are looking to move)
View Larger Map

I never thought I'd be saying this but we are moving to Iowa! We have been trying to get this approved since May, so it's been a long wait. Now I can breathe again and get ready for our new adventure. We will be flying out there next weekend to meet with a realtor and find a home. Then the movers will come pack us up and move our stuff on the 26th. I am excited that we still get to spend 3 more weeks here! I know a lot of people are worried about the flooding, but there hasn't been any in the area that we are moving to. We will definitely be planning some parties and get togethers to hang out with everyone before we leave, so I'll keep you posted!

Comments

Anonymous said…
crying crying crying, but EXTREMELY happy for you guys. You'll have a blast. It's good to switch it up once and a while. It keeps you on your toes. Makes you grown more as a person.

Like gramps said... "grow where you are planted". Thanks gramps. I currently have three shrubs growing in three states!

Come to AZ for Christmas. You are invited. Im serious.

Addy
Ruthie said…
Crying doesn't even come close. I can't even look at your blog now without crying. I'm going to have a permanent sinus headache. I know it's a good opportunity for you guys. I'm proud of Regan for being able to provide for his family. We love you guys tons!
Tell Regan congratulations! I wish you guys the best of luck out there! We will miss seeing you guys at family parties!
OH NO!! we will sure miss seeing you guys when the fmaily get togtehr...you better update your blog ALL THE TIME and jeep everyone updated! love you
Brooke said…
You know, Des Moines was just rated the 10th in the top 10 places to live in the US...
KKandKoKo said…
Thanks everyone for your comments! We will miss all of you too! We will try to visit often :)
Adrienne said…
Shan,
Half of me is so sad you are leaving and the other half is excited for you! You do not know how much I will miss you at family gatherings, you have always been a sweetheart to my family. I will miss our little talks we have now and then about life. Have fun on your new adventure, you deserve it!
OtelaLove said…
We are going to miss you guys so much. I feel like we are just getting to know eachother, but I am super excited that you are getting this new opportunity. Congrats!!!!
Jill said…
Wow! That is great! I hope all goes well. I miss you over here! Your name still comes up in this part of the hood! Good things, OF COURSE!

Popular Posts