Just been busy

One word that can describe the last 4 days would be WORK.
I worked all weekend and got my hours in early so I can be off for Kohen's birthday on Saturday.
{that explains my lack of blogging}
Now I get a 5 day break from work{sigh} and we're just getting everything ready for his birthday.
He is so excited!
This is the first year that he's even really cared that it's his birthday & we want to make it really special for him!
He's counting down the days and picked out his pinata. Maybe I'm more excited than him!


Oh and it looks like the piano we got was built back in 1920.  I am now an owner of a 90 year old piano!
Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
awesome on the piano!!

can't wait to see pics from kohens party!!


xoxo

AB
Ruthie said…
Do some video of Kohen's birthday too. He'll be so cute.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts