4th of July

I didn't take any pictures over the 4th of July weekend except for Kaden's bball games.
But we did manage to do a few things other than baseball for once!
Our ward had a party at the lake on Friday night.
We roasted marshmallows, played in the lake, and Kaden did some fishing.
And we were also able to finally watch Toy Story 3.
I love that movie!
Someone warned me that there is a part where you get teary eyed,
well, I did get a little teary eyed during that movie.
I would put the Toy Story Movies on my top 10 list.
We weren't able to watch any fireworks because
most of them were cancelled because of the rain on Sunday. 
And plus we don't really know where to go around here!
Some places rescheduled for this weekend
so maybe we'll try to watch some this weekend.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July! 

I do have to mention that last night in his All-Star game
Kaden hit an in-the-park grandslam!
Bases were loaded and he hit it out to left field, 
it would've only been a triple but one of the kids
over threw the ball and he ran into home.
Ankeny All-Stars win 24-9
Next game tonight @ 6pm




Comments

Popular Posts