I forced Kohen to take this picture.  Obviously he isn't happy, but I wanted to show you the costume he picked out at Target.  He really would've been one of everything!  He wanted all of the costumes.  But he decided on this doggy one. (I don't get the dog collar, he thinks it's a football, and at least you can take it off if you want to...which I will try my hardest to do!)

These birds were in our back yard just hanging out.  We always see lots of birds together in large groups out here and the boys think it's fun to chase them away...what's funny is after they chased them away they decided to hang out at our next door neighbors house instead.
 

Comments

Melissa Serrano said…
LOL! We saw the birds out there but didn't realize the boys chased them over here, hahaha! Thanks again for helping me out today!
Ruthie said…
That's funny Kohen picked out a dog costume. Cute picture buddy! It looks like he's laughing to me.

Love ya!
MOM
Lori Collett said…
That is the CUTEST costume! Ha ha... I love it! I can't wait to see him in it :)

Popular Posts