A Piece of Iowa


Since most of you that are reading this blog aren't from Iowa, I figured I could post some pictures of Iowa every once in a while so you can see some "pieces of Iowa". This was a sunset about a month ago, you can see a few farm houses in the background. We've got lots of those! And of course no mountains so the sky goes on forever....

I have also decided since we will be staying still for a little while (no traveling back to Utah anytime soon) that I will try to get life organized here. We finally made the first step on becoming Iowan's(is that how you say it?), I registered the truck and we now have Iowa plates! It seems so strange, We have yet to get our Iowa driver's licenses. And I will try to keep doing Thankful Thursday on Thursday. We are still stuck on Utah time and can barely wake up in time to get Kaden off to school. He starts at 8:05am...so early! So, like I said...we are going to get somewhat organized, I had to finally realize that I am an Iowan now....it took a little while.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nothing's wrong with being an Iowan, you'll always be a Utahan at heart. Love the pictures, I'm a sucker for sunsets. We loved having you at our home for the holidays, it's so quiet here now.
Love ya.
Grammy
Anonymous said…
Too quiet!!

Pappa B.
Ruthie said…
I can't wait to come and see you and Iowa. We enjoyed the time we had with you too. We miss being able to see you whenever we want.

Love ya lots!
Mom and Grandma
Lori Collett said…
How amazing to see your first little boy be baptized! It looked like an amazing day!

It's good to have you back though!
Adrienne said…
great sunset pic's. It was fun to see you last week. After you left Seth started crying,he misses Kaden so much! Take care,love ya!
Brooke said…
It gets easier.
Ok...when did you guys move to Iowa? We have been out of the loop for a while. Looks like you guys are doing well. I would love to catch up. Have Regan give me a call. Cell: 435-817-0333. Best Wishes. Brandon Henderson

Popular Posts