Chicago Sneak Peak

I have to go to work but I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures from the trip really quick.


The boys looking out our hotel

The kids sitting just outside the Hershey store on Michigan Ave

The kids standing around Buckingham Fountain




This picture was Kaden's idea. He told me to take a picture of the 3 of them getting a drink. I'm glad he told me to because it is a really cute picture!

Trust me there's plenty more to come. 130 photos to be exact!! We had so much fun in Chicago with Addy, Chase and the girls! It was really hard to leave...we miss you girls...luv ya!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are my cute grandkids! Sure miss them! BIG hugs.
Grammy
Ruthie said…
Looks like fun. Love those boys and miss them. Can't wait to see them again.

Love,
MOM
Anonymous said…
oh man! that was soooooo fun. thanks for making the long drive to see us. we had a ton of fun and the girls loved seeing you guys. can't wait to see more of your pictures!

off to do seven hundred loads of dirty chicago stained clothes!

Addy

Popular Posts