bubbles and stuff

Kohen has been asking for bubbles lately. So the last time we were at Target we bought a huge tub of it. Of course it was freezing outside and I kept telling him that we were going to have to wait until it warmed up to do them. He had a rough day that day and started throwing another trantrum. So I decided fine, I'll bundle you up and let you go crazy out on the back deck. He was in heaven! I should've done it earlier to save my sanity.







This wasn't the same day, but it was so cute not to put on here. He was originally upstairs taking a nap. I heard him wake up and come downstairs. I didn't think much of it until I didn't hear him asking for "mommy". I was still upstairs folding laundry. So I came down to check on him and found him like this...

Comments

MARCIE said…
Oh my gosh, way cute boys! And you are just as gorgeous as ever! What takes you out there? We are good- 3 girls is crazy, sometimes I think "Do I reallly have 3 girls". I love it though. We are about to do a baptism too, that is a weird milestone huh? Congrats on 9 years, I'm forgetting the whole story, but did you date Regan in highschool?
Bubbles are a life saver! They were the only things that helped me keep my sanity in nursery!
Ruthie said…
Cute pictures of Kohen. He is growing up so fast. It looks cold there. This weekend is supposed to be fifty degrees here. Can't wait. We're moving out of the stinky old farm house. That's what Blaise calls it. Can't wait to be moved too.

Love ya lots!
MOM
Anonymous said…
Hey, I'm going to try the bubble thing with Jackson, I'll just send him outside. Cute pictures, give those boys a big hug.

Love
Grammy
Anonymous said…
yo long time, Thanks to misty anderson my great neighbor and friend I finally found you. out in Iowa what the heck??

shayne b

Popular Posts