Kohen and his backpack


Kohen has to put his backpack on every morning just like his big brother. He is such a copycat! He does everything Kaden does, I mean EVERYTHING! Last night Kaden had his shirt off to go to bed (sometimes he does this because he is too hot) So I went to lay Kohen down for bed and he says to me "Shirt off". He is so skinny, I figured he would freeze all night, so I didn't let him take it off. He threw a little fit and finally went to bed with his shirt on. I'm sure Kaden will always be his idol!

Comments

That's so cute! I'm sure Kaden will love that as he gets older...
Ruthie said…
I'm so glad they love each other. Kaden has been such a good big brother. He doesn't get upset with Kohen that much. At least I don't know about it. Good job Kaden. Love my boys.

Love,
Grandma

Popular Posts