Small Town Iowa

We just got back into town from our visit to Iowa. We couldn't get our laptop to work the whole time we were gone so I couldn't check my e-mails or post any blogs. I am happy to say Iowa is a beautiful place and the kids will love it! I will admit that I was homesick for Utah and the feeling of knowing where I am and the nice hot heat versus the humidity. Wow the humidity is insane! I guess we will get used to it ?!?

Here are a few pictures of Iowa

Des Moines River
Area near Saylorville Lake

Saylorville Lake

Comments

Jill said…
Oh humidity! Yuck!!!
Brooke said…
FYI, you don't ever get used to the humidity. It sucks. It gets me everyday. You'll learn to just be sweaty and sticky all the time :(
Janae said…
It looks beautiful. I want to come and visit!
It looks really green and pretty there. I'm not the biggest fan of the humidity either. When I go to places like that I don't bother doing my hair or make-up. My hair just goes curly and the make-up melts right off.

Popular Posts