Home at last! well our temporary home...

We made it to Iowa! 9 hours of driving yesterday and 7 hours today, I can't believe we are still alive! Kaden didn't complain once only because he had his DVD's to watch. Kohen got a little crazy each day (He can only be entertained by Spongebob for so long). But really for the most part he did good! Wyoming was terribly boring and we stopped in some small town to eat at KFC, but were told that they were out of chicken. The only other restaurant in town was McDonalds so we had to eat there. Once we reached Cheyenne it got much better and drove all the way into North Platt Nebraska to stay the night. We got back on the road around 9am and reached our destination by 4pm. We will be staying in temporary housing for 30 days while we search for a place to live. We are very blessed to have a place that is furnished and is pretty nice too! I will try to post pictures as soon as I can find my adapter for the camera. It will be fun trying to get Kohen to stay in bed tonight! I'll let you know how it went tomorrow!

Comments

Glad you guys made it there safe! I can't believe you guys are really gone. Sad times for sure. Take care!
KFC out of chicked?1? are you serious?
...my mom and i went to subway once and they told us they were out of bread. HAHA
glad to hear you made it safe :)
Anonymous said…
Time to put our big map away, each time you called we had to stop and see where you were. Glad you're there safely, miss you!

Love
Grammy
Ruthie said…
I'm glad you made it safe. Still sad though. Post lots of pictures and videos.
Love,
Mom
Anonymous said…
Glad you made it too! Thanks for calling when you did arrive. I hope everything is going well. Take a minute to relax and let your butt muscles get used to not sitting so much! haha

Love ya, miss ya, want to hug and kiss ya. (lets make sure we are clear on this... i only want to kiss the boys)

Addy
Anonymous said…
First we are glad to hear that you guys made it! Second how does KFC run out of chicken?!?
Caitlin
and
Zac
OtelaLove said…
I am so glad you guys got there safely, definetly post lots of pictures soon. I want to see some of you too Shanna, mom's always get stuck behind the camera. Ummm, P.S. KFC out of chicken. I hope you guys got out of there really fast and didn't look anyone strait in the eyes, cause I think the KFC facade was covering up a serious drug and money laundering operation. No chicken, hmmm.......
Jill said…
You made it!!!

Popular Posts