Goodbye Jetblue...

It's time to say my final goodbye's to Jetblue. I will no longer be working when we move and I am a little sad :( The Jetblue world is one huge family and I will no longer be part of that. Even though I got to work from home there were still times that we got together with friends and co-workers & I can't forget all the crazy, nice, weird and amazing customers! Don't get me wrong, I am still happy that I won't have to work anymore, and can focus my time on my kids, hubby & blogging :)

The office....
It even had a view.... Goodbye Jetblue!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Darn, now we can't fly for free or almost free. But that's alright because you get to not work! Yeah, it's fun, challenging, hard and most of the time you wish you had a job!!! And the other times you are so glad you don't work and get to be home.... cleaning, screaming at kids, wiping bums, er, I mean spending good quality time with the boys. That is the BEST

The office is so clean. I love the phone book under the screen. I've done that before!

Addy
i'm glad to hear that you will be focusing some time on blogging :)
Nicole said…
i love how your office setup is so neat and organized... wanna come to my house and do my compuer room? papers everywhere it's such a mess!!! congrats though on staying at home and being able to focus on all your boys. :)
I'm jealous! What a great opportunity for you and your family!
Jill said…
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your office is how neat and organized it is! Nice! Congrats on everything!
OtelaLove said…
Congrats my friend!!!!! I'm totally jealous!!!
Nicholle said…
Congrats on Regan's new promotion! I am sad you guys will be leaving. We haven't even gotten together since you left Herriman. :( I'm glad we are able to keep in touch this way though. Love your blogs, keep it up!
@mie said…
Hey Shanna ... I just found your blog and couldn't help posting. I get to join the Jetblue farewell party in October when my maternity leave is over. I have to be honest. I am really looking forward to moving on. A lot has changed after 3 years! =) I hope you flew a lot more than I did!

Popular Posts