Documenting life through Instagram: Volume 1


I found some pretty cool info online for documenting and creating "Project Life" books, such as this site here: Michelle Wooderson's Blog "Mish Mash". I think her idea is great, if you have tons and tons of time on your hands, lots of money to blow, and if you really like to scrapbook.  I am not a scrapbook type of girl.  I also found this website Pixlr.com and created this printable photo strip...
(325x1600)

I prefer simple, cheap ways to document our life and these two ways are perfect for me.
I am going to create the 9 photo collage and the 5 photo strip collage, all by myself and create them for free to document our life through instagram.  Thank you smart techy people for creating ways for me and the world to stay in touch and preserve our memories.  Because time flies way too fast and these are the moments I want to treasure. I hate the fact that I don't live by my family, I don't get to see my nieces and nephews, and I love, love, love when I see them on instagram hundreds of miles away. Somehow it makes me feel like I am part of their lives :)


Print cool stuff here: Printstagram

Comments

Popular Posts