Today is our 12 year wedding anniversary!
We didn't have anything too exciting planned,
which I guess was a good thing since most of us are sick.
Kaden has missed the last 3 days of school due to a sore throat.
The doctor confirmed that it's just a virus and has to run it's course.
Regan and I did go out to lunch and did some shopping.
The weather was slightly warmer than usual,
so we took the kids to the park for some fresh air.
One day we will plan a romantic vacation for just the two of us...





I can hardly believe that Kaden is now 5 feet tall and 97 pounds.



It has been a great 12 years.
And I am one lucky girl to be married to such an amazing man!


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Plan a 2 day getaway, just the two of you in April. We'll watch the kids, do it do it!
Ruthie said…
I'll come out and watch the kids for you. Make time for each other. Love you guys!

Popular Posts