Miss Avery

This little girl could possibly be the happiest baby I've ever seen.
She has the biggest smile and smiles with her eyes,
it's the sweetest thing and it melts my heart, her brothers hearts and of course her daddy's heart.
She is due for her next set of shots and I'll have an update on her stats after her appointment.
If I had to guess, I'd say she's about 15 lbs. ??
She looks more and more like Kaden's baby pictures and less like Kohen's now.
All I hear is how much she looks like her father :)
She giggles, talks baby talk, follows every move by her brothers and chews her fingers.
She has started to shake her head back and forth like she's saying "no".
Not sure where she gets that since we have never told her "NO" yet,
she can get away with murder in this house.
She fits perfectly into her 3 month clothes, almost a little too tight.
I have started having her wear some 6 months clothes.
And she is now in size 2 diapers.
She tried rice cereal for the first time a few days ago and didn't do much with it.
It just sat on her tongue and she pushed it out of her mouth.
I don't think she even swallowed it.
She is drinking 6 oz every 3-4 hours.
She is still waking up once in the night to eat and every once in a while
she will sleep through the night and surprise me.
Can't wait until it happens every night.

This is Kaden's baby picture,
Yep...she looks just like her brother!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Awesome update Shan. Makes me almost feel like I'm there. Love you guys.

MOM
marion family said…
Missin' that cute baby lady!! I love the updates.

Popular Posts