2 month check-up

See, she has hair!

There's nothing I hate more than watching my babies get their shots.
I hate how they look at me and smile as I'm holding their arms down.
Then comes the shot and they look at me in such pain.
She didn't have any bad reactions or fevers so I'm very happy about that.
Oh well, it's something that has to be done to help keep them healthy.

Her 2 month stats:
Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz. 68th percentile
Height: 23 inches 69th percentile
Head: 45th percentile

Completely perfect if you ask me!
She is still such a little sweetheart and the next day after her shots
she was all smiles and so happy.
She just brings this light into our lives and a joy that I can't explain.
We are just so thankful for her.

Comments

est1978 said…
Such a cutie, give her a big squeeze from us!
Ruthie said…
I miss her. Can't wait to see her again. Glad she's healthy and happy.

Love,
MOM
Heather said…
Such a doll! It's fun that our babies are so close in age and we can watch the milestones together.

Popular Posts