11 years old

this might be a very forced picture...but too bad.
Happy Birthday Kaden
I'm pretty sure he's the coolest kid around.

The boys:
We haven't done much celebrating yet...
I worked Saturday and then he had two basketball games that night.
We stopped off at B-Bop's for dinner, sang happy birthday and ate cake.
But I don't think he minds, he got to play his new video games all day.
What every kid dreams of...Mom and Dad letting them play all day, right?
I promised him he could take a friend to Incredible Pizza when we finally have a free night.
Looking at the next two weeks, I'm not sure when that will be.

All about Kaden 2011:
HE LOVES
BASKETBALL
BASEBALL
SCHOOL(RECESS MOSTLY)
FOOTBALL
VIDEO GAMES

HE'S GOOD AT
 MATH
BEING KIND TO OTHERS
SPORTS
GETTING HIS HOMEWORK DONE
DOING HIS CHORES(STRANGE CHILD, I KNOW)

WHAT MOM LOVES ABOUT HIM
HE WORKS HARD TO PLEASE OTHERS
HIS TEACHER LOVES HIM
HE IS SMART
HE IS COMMITTED
THE WAY HE TREATS OTHERS


A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE:
2008

only 3 years ago...WOW!


Where there's Kaden...there's always Kohen


2009




2010


Kaden, we love you so much!
Happy Birthday

Comments

Ruthie said…
I love you Kaden. Happy happy birthday! Can't believe you're eleven already. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Grandma

Popular Posts