Avery's First Thanksgiving

First Thanksgiving
8 weeks old


she always looks like she's going to punch someone


or she  has her fingers in her mouth


This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with Regan's family.
They came out here for Avery's blessing and stayed through Thanksgiving.
It was a nice and relaxing day.
The boys played football outside while Holly and I got dinner ready.
Lucky for us we had record high temperatures this year and it was in the 60's.
I even took Kaden and Jackson on a bike ride to Casey's.
(my first attempt at getting some exercise since baby)
Avery slept through most of Thanksgiving and even slept through Thanksgiving dinner.
I have been really lazy lately and haven't been in the mood to take a lot of pictures.
I was able to get a few of Avery, only because it was her first Thanksgiving
and you have to have a picture for each milestone the first year right?


Comments

Ruthie said…
Cute pictures. Wish I had been there.

Love,
Mom

Popular Posts