{photos}
When my sister came out to visit we made some bows for Avery.
I wanted to make really, really, big ones for a photo shoot.
The kind that are bigger than her head!
Here is our first take at trying to get her to cooperate.
She wasn't very willing today.
Newborn photography is by far the hardest ever.
I was sweating and tired after only 15 minutes.
I still think she is the cutest thing ever...next to my boys.





Here is a list of all of her nicknames so far, besides Aves:
Chuggs alot
(because she likes to eat)

Avie
(that one is from me)

Squeekie
(she has the craziest squeek noises when she sleeps and eats)

Beautiful
(another one from me, I call her that all day)

Chubbs
(only because she is starting to get cute chubby cheeks)

Angel
(because she really is an angel)




Comments

Ruthie said…
I labeled one of Avery's picture on my desktop Avery angel. She is definitely a piece of heaven. Love and miss her.

Love,
MOM
you are the cutest mom ever!

Popular Posts