{Time has run out}

This is it.
I am now counting the hours instead of the days when baby will arrive.
I'm feeling so many different emotions right now it's crazy.
Of course I'm excited and so happy to meet our little girl.
I'm also scared, anxious, restless...etc.
I know I should be relaxing right now but I feel like there is so much to do before baby comes.
I don't think there is any woman out there that just sat around and rested the final days before giving birth.
It's our motherly instinct to make sure everyone is taken care of.
I keep thinking that I'm not going to be prepared.
Seriously, what am I so worried about???
I will just try to relax and enjoy these last few days.
My house is clean, well clean enough.
I'm pretty sure we have more than enough of everything for the baby.
I'm so glad that Regan's mom will be here tomorrow and will stay until Oct 9th.
Then my family will be here from the 12th- 17th.
It is such a huge relief to know they will be here to help take care of my boys.
I will try to relax.
Most of all, I can't wait to see my boys faces when they meet their little sister for the first time.
It should be priceless!

I'll also upload some new photos to the blog later tonight....
the last photos of pregnancy,
the cub scout raingutter regatta,
Kohen's bday,
and pictures from my baby shower.

Comments

est1978 said…
Yea, I'm counting the hours down too, can't wait!

See you tomorrow.

Popular Posts