Project baby room is at a standstill for the moment....Regan's back is out.
We have about 3 weeks to go & time is flying!
I had another doctor appt today and things look good.
Baby's head is down, but I'm not dialated at all which is good.
Don't want to go into labor before c-section.
When they checked my blood today they said I'm anemic and need iron.
He said a few symptoms are wanting to chew ice or eat dirt.
I haven't been eating dirt but I have been chewing ice like crazy and can't get enough!
Kinda funny.
So i'll be on iron pills for the remainder of pregnancy.
Doc says I can skip next weeks appt and finish out with 2 more at the end of the month.
So the 20th and the 27th will be my last two appts before baby comes.
I can hardly believe she's almost here!

Comments

Ruthie said…
So sorry Regan's back is out. Wish I was closer so I could help out. Dirt and ice. Sounds yummy. Take care of you and Avery.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts