{Thankful}
I'm not sure what it is about this baby....
We have received so many gifts for her and words can't express how thankful I am right now.
It all started with our trip back home, we had a trunk full of gifts from people.
Then Regan's work lady friends wanted to throw me a shower.
I'm not sure if this is just the Iowa way of doing things, but I honestly had never met these women,
and they really wanted to throw me a shower.
They were kind enough to buy us the pack n' play off of our registry.
Plus several other baby items.
Then the baseball team moms wanted to throw me a shower too.
I do consider them part of my Iowa family and was overwhelmed once again.
They all pitched in and bought us the crib off of our registry.
I started to cry and I can't believe how giving and amazing people are here.
I am humbled and can't believe how blessed I am.
Then my besties are throwing me a shower in September.
Really, I don't deserve all this. 
I am thankful beyond words, I'm speechless.
Thank you Iowa for teaching me a lesson on the power of giving.
I hope to pay it forward, it really means a lot to me.

Comments

Ruthie said…
That's awesome Shan. What else do you need for the baby? Maybe mom needs something. Let me know.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts