{Virus}

Our laptop has a virus.
Hopefully we can get it fixed soon because I can't upload photos.
I've got some good ones coming too!

Family Update:
We are still busy with baseball 
(Little League, AAU and Kaden made All-Stars)
Swimming lessons start this week for the boys.
Which means I get to sit by the pool and read a book
while someone else is in charge of them...fabulous!!!

Baby is doing great, I feel her moving all the time.
(Belly pics to come if we can fix this laptop)
Next appointment is on July 12th.
I can hardly believe that at the end of this month I'll be in my 3rd trimester.

We are finally enjoying some beautiful Iowa weather,
hot and humid.
The boys go swimming almost everyday.
I even squeeze myself into a swimming suit and go swimming.
It feels so good to be in the water, I'm practically weightless ;)
 

Comments

Ruthie said…
Sorry about your laptop. Selfish reasons I want to see the pictures. I bet you look cute in a swimming suit. I'm glad you're not one of those people that doesn't do stuff because they're pregnant. Wish we were coming this weekend. I'm bummed. Maybe next time.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts