{Extremely Grateful}
I have been quite overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and gifts
from family and friends for baby Avery!
She has received so many gifts already and I am truly grateful.

I just had another doctor appointment on Tuesday
which included an ultrasound.
It was so cute to see her moving her hands and feet.
She would open her mouth and try to suck on her fingers.
There was one time where she had her ankles crossed.
They said everything about her development looks perfect and healthy.
Another thing to be extremely grateful for.

I am now 23 weeks along and I can't believe in 3 weeks I'll be in my 3rd trimester.
It seems to be flying by quickly and we are so excited to welcome baby Avery into our family! 

Comments

Emily Gleave said…
the 3rd trimester begins at 28 weeks right??? I was reading your posts and I was like there is no way I'm in my 3rd trimester yet... I guess I will be next week. Hope this doesn't make you sad... that the 3rd trimester wont be for a little longer for you... unless your due date changed. So hopefully it did:)
Emily Gleave said…
the 3rd trimester begins at 28 weeks right??? I was reading your posts and I was like there is no way I'm in my 3rd trimester yet... I guess I will be next week. Hope this doesn't make you sad... that the 3rd trimester wont be for a little longer for you... unless your due date changed. So hopefully it did:)

Popular Posts