{YW Photo Shoot Fundraiser}
Here are a few of the photos I have taken for our YW photo shoot fundraiser.
I don't claim to be a professional, I just like taking pictures and trying to get better with my camera.
We charged each family $40 a session and all the money went to the girls for camp this year.
We have completed 2 sessions and have about 15 more to go.

Pamela & Family
 
Tognetti Brothers
The young man in the blue shirt left for his mission 3 days after these were taken.
I was glad to take these for them and especially for their mom!
It makes me think of my 2 boys and how much I know they will miss each other while he is gone.
(I'm hoping he meets Jenny at the MTC before she leaves, I gave him strict instructions to look for her)

Well, I might be in over my head with these photo shoots...
I sure love the Young Women in our ward and hope they know that I am more than happy to do this for them.

Comments

marion family said…
Shan- the pics look amazing! Lucky families to be getting these sessions at such a deal. BTW the whole mission talk about your boys missing each other was so sweet. I kind of teared up, blame it on the hormones. (not pregnancy hormons, don't think that)
est1978 said…
Mac and I both love your pictures! You've got the talent!
Heather said…
What a great fundraiser idea! And the pictures look great.
Ruthie said…
Good job Shan. I hope you made lots of money for the Young Women.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts