{Week 20 - Halfway There}
So this pregnancy is moving along at a much faster rate than I expected.
I can't believe I'm already halfway done.
With all the fun summer things going on I'm sure it will fly by even faster.

I can only pull my regular pants up to my thighs so I am fully converted to maternity clothes.
Heartburn is a daily occurrence.
I can feel baby move all the time now.
I've had a few weird dreams lately and a few sleepless nights.
I feel the best I've felt since being pregnant as far as my energy goes..
I can tolerate most smells now.
I'm more comfortable with my pregnant body than I was with my other two pregnancies,
I'm not as self conscious about it as I was before.
I'm so in love with this baby already!

My next step is deciding on the nursery.
I think I want to keep it simple, light and airy feeling.
I was originally going to go with a black crib, 
but I have changed my mind to white.
I'm thinking pink and white will be the main paint colors in the room.

 I love this crib and bedding from PBK

 
 I love these
on Etsy 

this

or this

I like this dress for summer

and these shoes
These are just a few of the things I saw online that I really like.
I hope that helps some of you out there that have called
to ask me what types of styles I like.
.

Comments

Popular Posts