{Our Baby Girl}

I never thought in a million years that I would be saying this
It's a GIRL! 

She weighs about 7 oz. right now




It was the greatest feeling to see my baby on the screen moving around.
Even before the ultrasound tech told us it was a girl we were emotional.
It's just amazing to see your baby like that while they are still in the womb.
I think we were all a little shocked when the tech said "it's 110% a girl".
I can't even describe the feeling I felt.
Everything looks to be developing great and we couldn't be happier!
Hopefully when I get my ultrasound at the doctors office in 5 weeks we can get a better picture of the profile.
Right now we are working on naming this little girl.
Regan loves Avery and calls her that right now.
I haven't decided for sure yet if that's her name, 
maybe I don't get to decide this time, 
maybe Regan just knows that's supposed to be her name :)
I keep reflecting back on that day in January when Kohen and I had our conversation, 
Him telling me that we are supposed to have 2 boys and a girl in our family....
It kinda freaks me out and I can't believe he knew.

Comments

Ruthie said…
I think Avery is a cute name. I like it. I think Regan should be able to decide something. So glad Kohen was right. Would have loved the baby just as much, boy or girl. kohen knowing that it was a girl from the get go makes alot of people have chills.


Love,
MOM
Anonymous said…
i already love this little lady! i love these pictures!!! they are amazing. Karter and i think in the last picture she is saying "raise the roof" with her arms in the air!

love you baby, grow big, see ya soon enough ;)

Addy and crew

p.s. love the name Avery
Anonymous said…
Congrats. You are one incredible mommy!! Thank you for showing those pictures. I just love them. Kinda cool to see.
Heather said…
I love the name Avery. In fact it was on my list last time around. Congratulations on the your baby girl! Only a little while longer to meet the little lady. Girls are so sweet.
@mie said…
Oh Shanna...
I am just so excited for you. Girls and everything that comes with them (even all the drama) is so much fun! I can't believe how incredible those pictures are of your little princess.

Our Emerie was almost an Avery, so I think Regan has good taste in names! =)
Laura B. said…
I love it! Seriously so excited that it's a girl! Avery is darling...super cute!
est1978 said…
Amazing first pictures, we already love her!
Julie said…
Congratulations! I think it's awesome that Kohen was right. He's such a cool kid. Spencer did something like that to us when he prayed I'd get another baby in my belly and then a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. After that everyone kept asking me to have him pray for stuff. I like the name Avery too!
BEST. NEWS. EVER!

congrats!! i can't wait her cute little face, with your genes shes bound to be a BEAUTY!!!!!
jenjamin said…
Yeah! So happy for you! Boys are so special but little girls are the best. Our one little girl will be lucky if she gets to grow up before I eat her.

Popular Posts