{I love this boy}
He makes me smile a million times a day.
I'm so lucky to have him in my life.



 This child of mine is so full of life.
He's so full of life I had a hard time getting used to him and his craziness when he first came into our lives.
That's just because the rest of us are boring and chill with not much to our personalities.
That's why he is perfect for our family, he brings us excitement and laughter everyday.
I'm so grateful each morning when he runs into my room excited and ready for a new day.
He's helped to change my attitude on life, that's for sure.

A few funny Kohen quotes:
Kohen: "Mom who was the first President?"
Me: "ummm George Washington"
Kohen: "Wrong, it's Thomas S Monson!"

"Mom, you have like a hundred spots on your face."
(Yes, I know I don't have the most beautiful skin in the world, thanks)


Love you KoKo Bean!
 

Comments

est1978 said…
Hey Kohen, guess what....We love you.
Anonymous said…
oh man, shan, you nailed it. now i have an explanation for ella. we are all boring and chill and she brings the excitement and laughter. love that!

Addy

p.s. i wonder if baby girl is going to look like him or kaden...
Kohen looks so cute in these pics
Ruthie said…
Cute pictures of cute Kohen. He makes me smile too. Kohen definitely has the right attitude. Love him to pieces.

Grandma

Popular Posts