{18 Week Update}
Just had a doctors appointment on Thursday.
It was another quick in and out visit.
Heard babies heartbeat and saw the major weight gain on the scale!
Oops, I guess that's what happens when you starve for the first trimester
and then go crazy during the second trimester eating everything in sight.
And maybe it's because I'm 32 and my metabolism isn't the same as it was with my other pregnancies.
Well, whatever the reason is, it is what it is, and I've got 5 more months to go.
I can't complain, I feel human again and baby is healthy :)
Baby Avery that is.
That is the name.
Trying to decide if we should give her a middle name or not.
Well, I should have some pictures posted tomorrow from Mother's Day
and you will be able to see my baby belly update then.

Love all you mothers out there and hope you have a 
Happy Mother's Day!
  Especially to my Mom and Regan's Mom...we love you and miss you!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Happy Mother's Day Shan! Love you so much. I hope you have an awesome day.

Love,MOM
Suezanne Jerez said…
Love the name Avery that is darling. I want a GIRL!!!
marion family said…
Love that name!!!

Popular Posts