{Time Out For Women}
I got to spend a weekend with these amazing girls...
  Every once in a while I'll have a girls night out with some friends, 
but I've never left the boys and gone on a quick little trip all by myself.
It was a much needed trip and I enjoyed every second of it.
We went to Minneapolis for Time Out For Women "Choose to Become".
There's so much to write about...the shopping at Mall of America
and how tired we got after about 6 hours of shopping.
Which just goes to prove how old I'm really getting.
We didn't realize we would be staying at a "trendy" hotel where there
would be teeny poppers partying all hours of the night.
Luckily I was pretty tired and I was able to fall asleep.
But the best part of the whole trip was listening to the speakers and the music.
I was very touched by Jenny Oaks Baker and her beautiful music.
I have a renewed love of the violin after watching her play.
I love, love, love it!
 I shed many tears during this trip, mostly because of the spirit I could feel.
Lots of happy tears too though(and probably hormonal tears).

Thanks Regan for letting me go spend a weekend away
and thanks friends for an amazing time.




Comments

est1978 said…
Sounds like you had a great time, you deserve it.
Laura B. said…
It WAS the perfect weekend!

Popular Posts