{ Pregnancy Week 13 }

 There's a little bump now.
I'm surprised that I can still wear my clothes.
Some days I do the rubber band thing on my pants button to give me some extra room.
I can't believe how much better I've felt this week!
I can get out of bed, I'm not as tired and I can eat.
I feel human again.
I was even able to take the dogs for a long walk and clean up dog poo in the back yard, 
yep I definitely feel human again!
Here's to the 1st trimester....so glad it's over.

Next Dr. appt is on April 7th.

Comments

est1978 said…
You're still looking so good. I'm going to try the rubber band thing, especially after going out to dinner. Love ya.
Lori Collett said…
You look way good shan! I'm so glad you Are feeling better!
Ruthie said…
What bump? Where are you hiding that baby? Give her some room. You look great. Glad you're feeling better. Nine months is a long time to feel crappy.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts