{16 Weeks}

Right now I'm rotating between my regular clothes and maternity clothes.
It just depends on how comfortable I want to be for the day ;)
I was wearing leggings earlier (which I LOVE),
but we were headed out to Kaden's baseball game and we needed to dress warm.
Spring just doesn't want to get here.
As far as the pregnancy goes I am not as tired, I can eat a lot(which I do) and smells still bother me.
But all in all I'm doing great!

P.S. I can't wait until the end of May for my doctor to do the ultrasound, 
so I found a place that will do just a gender ultrasound for $65 as long as I am 17 weeks.
Guess what that means??!!!
I will find out the gender of this baby on Friday April 29th.
I haven't even told Regan yet...he thinks we can wait until the end of May to find out.
But I can't. 
Honey, are you reading this?????

Comments

est1978 said…
You look great! Can't wait for the 29th....
Anonymous said…
well damn, the 29th can't come SOONER!!!!


AB

Popular Posts