{ Pregnancy Week 12 }
I have to say that I have been feeling much better these last couple of weeks.
I can now tolerate deodorant, shampoo & soap.
I made the mistake of buying a different brand of dryer sheets and I can't handle that new smell.
So back to the old one I guess.
Food is my friend again.
Since being pregnant I haven't been able to eat a lot of things.
But that has changed.
As soon as I started feeling better, my body was going crazy for food!
I was eating anything and everything.
I have calmed back down a little bit and hopefully didn't go too crazy these last few weeks.
I can still wear my normal clothes, but they are snug at the waist when I sit down.
Which makes me just want to wear maternity clothes just for pure comfort.
But I will hold out as long as I can :)
My naps are less frequent which has been nice, I've felt like the biggest slacker lately.
I've been so lazy and tired that there have been a few times Kohen has asked me for a drink, 
and I've told him to go get a drink out of the bathroom sink.
Thank you my little KoKo Bug for being so patient with momma.
I think I have felt the little baby "flutter" a few times, but not 100% sure.
I am dying for summer to get here, I want to get outside and just relax in the sun.
 

Comments

marion family said…
I love that baby b. is fluttering!! YAY for new babies in the family.
Kiersti said…
With this pregnancy I totally gave in & started wearing maternity pants at like 10 weeks.....I could've held out longer, but I secretly love how comfy materniy pants are.
Still so excited for you!
the bathroom sink??! i thinki just laughed for a good 10 minutes. I love it!!

im glad to hear you're feeling better though!
Ruthie said…
My sweet Kohen. Grandma will get you a drink. It's hard being a mom and pregnant. Your body is telling you one thing and the kids want something else. It will get better.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts