{Minneapolis Road Trip}
First stop was Ikea for some goods
  A new down comforter and duvet for Kaden's room.
We have decided to move Kaden and Kohen into the same room once the baby gets here.
That means we will be re-painting this room.
When we painted this room it didn't end up to be the exact color we wanted anyway.
It will be a lot of work but it will be worth it.

Polka dot pillows for the basement

A lantern for the porch.
I haven't been able to decide where it looks the best.
I probably should've bought 2 of them, one for each side of the door...oops.
My most favorite part of Ikea was the yummy food.
Next stop, Mall of America for the kiddos.
Of course all the kids wanted to do was hang out at the amusement park.
Laura took the younger kids on their rides
and I took the older kids on theirs.
Well, I actually just sat there and watched them go on the rides.
I cannot wait until I get to take a trip to Mall of America with just my girlfriends.
This is the second time I've been there and haven't even been able to just shop at all the stores.



Comments

Ruthie said…
I bet the kids had fun. Shopping isn't all that fun Shan. At least I don't think so. Sounds fun.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts