{ 10 Week Pic }
 I prefer being the one behind the camera but I want to document this pregnancy
the best that I can since I know it will be my last.
(not because of any special reason, just because we will be perfectly happy having 3)
I guess I shouldn't really even say that since we were perfectly happy having 2!!!
Anyway, I really wish my friend Lori still lived here 
so she could take monthly photos for me :(
I might have Karen, the girl who took our last family photos, 
take some pictures for me since she does a good job too.
But we'll just have to see what happens.
I don't really remember my pregnancy with Kaden and I'm sad I don't have
much documented about it or pictures from it.
Maybe that's a good thing.
I have a few from Kohen's pregnancy, but not monthly pictures.

{How I'm feeling and how the clothes are fitting}
I still fit into my clothes, but I'm sure it won't be long before they start getting tight.
I'm tired a lot and take naps.
I'm still very picky when it comes to food, it's a day to day thing right now.
I still hate strong "perfumie" smells.
(soap, shampoo, deoderant, etc.)
I don't feel as nauseous.
Ahhh...the joys of pregnancy :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
well, considering my stomach looks WAY bigger then that not pregnant, i will refrain from slapping you!!!!

but i love this idea and keep doing it because i want to see them. too many miles between us so this way we can see your growing belly

love you, miss you BAD

AB
i sure wish i looked like you when i was 10 weeks...oh shoot, i wish i looked like that ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! :)

ps, LOVE the new couch AND that awesome patch job :)
marion family said…
Shan- you are one cute prgnant lady!
Ruthie said…
You look good Shan. You always do. I'm with Addy. Too far away to see you very often. Pictures will have to do.

Love ya!
MOM

Popular Posts