{ 10 week appointment }
I asked the boys if they wanted to stay home or go with me to hear the baby's heartbeat.
Surprisingly they wanted to go!
This time it wasn't hard to find the heartbeat,
as soon as he placed it on my tummy it picked it right up.
Which was such a relief to me because with my other 2 pregnancies
they couldn't hear it with the monitor and I had to get ultrasounds.
Doc says everything looks ok and we are good to go for now.
He says due date is October 7th and since I have c-sections anyway
I'm sure it will be a few days sooner than that.
Only time will tell.
Next appointment: April 8th
 

Comments

Emily Gleave said…
sounds like a girl:)))
Ruthie said…
Awesome Shan. Can't wait to find out if Kohen was right about it being a girl. Everyone at my work is anxious to find out as well.

Love ya!
MOM
Lori Collett said…
Hurray, so excited! I can't wait to find out what you're having :) The boys came with us to our ultrasound when we found out it was a girl, it was so much fun!

Popular Posts