{ Pregnancy likes & dislikes }

Dislikes:
smells.
Right now the way things smell fall into these categories...
So, So
Bad
and
Disgusting.
Right now there aren't any smells that fall into the GOOD category.
I'm going crazy and my family is going crazy!
I hate the smell of:
SOAP
SHAMPOO
DEODERANT
LEFT OVER FOOD
DIRTY DISHES
DIRTY LAUNDRY
DIRTY BATHROOMS
BREATH
DOG BREATH
STINKY IOWA FARM SMELLS
GUM
SCENTSY SCENTS
More dislikes other than smells...
Weird dreams.
Headaches.
The "bloated" feeling. 
Diet Coke.
Coke.

Likes:
 Fruit. Which is really strange, typically I don't eat fruit, I'm a veggie girl.
 Having the excuse that I'm pregnant therefore I get whatever I want!
(Regan I need a drink, Regan I need a snack...etc, etc.)
Naps.
Larger breasts!!
Everyone knows I was lacking in that department
(Sorry I had to say it. As far as I know only women read this blog)
Excitement.
Happiness.
Realizing that this baby is truly a blessing to our family and we can't wait to meet him or her.


 

Comments

est1978 said…
Oh your comments brought back those feelings, I still gag on toothpaste. But it's all worth it. You look so cute pregnant. Can't wait!!!
Emily Gleave said…
UGh I feel the exact same... I've been super duper sick... and nothing smells or tastes right:))) and I'm pretty sure my boobs have gotten smaller. Lol... nursing while pregnant is probably while. p.s. i don't reccomend it!!!
Hope things change for you and you can enjoy smells once again:)
Lori Collett said…
Hey, hey... I TOTALLY hated Diet Coke for the first 6 months with Gretchen, and only wanted fruit and salad. No lie. Maybe it's a girl?!?!?!?!

Sorry about everything else though... I was pregnant with Gretchen when I started buying Scentsy stuff, remember how long it took me to pick one out? And Lemon Lavender was my favorite, anything lemony :)
Ruthie said…
You were the only pregnancy that smells bothered me. I loved Orange Crush(never drank it before or after), french fries and tomato lettuce and cheese sandwiches. I forgot the best one chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting. Had one almost every day. Your dad had to cook everything. I slept all the time. Maybe it is a girl. We can only hope. We'll love whatever it is. It will get better. Sorry.
Love you lots!

MOM
Kiersti said…
Ahhhh, gotta love that first trimester fun :)
I'm just so excited for you!
@mie said…
Yay for bigger boobs! =)
Hope the smells get better for you!
Ras Family said…
I had to smile. I understand. :)
Exciting though!
jenjamin said…
Congrats! I am so happy for you! Hope it is smooth sailing for you. I am 25 weeks and counting :)

Popular Posts