{ Basketball }
Kaden 2011

These are the two photos that I managed to get of Kaden at his last game.
I was sitting by another parent who asked me who my son was.
When I told her it was Kaden, she said she just loves him!
She loves how he always passes the ball and has good sportsmanship.
He thinks he's going to be the next D-Will.

side note:
I really like blogging but I am tired of waiting for my photos to upload to blogger.
Is it my computer or is it blogger?
Plus I just found out that I have used my free 1GB of free space.
I guess it's only like $5 for 20GB more.
Just another way for someone to make a few bucks I guess.
I am going through a love/hate relationship with blogger at the moment.
 

Comments

Ruthie said…
Wish I could be there to see some games. I bet Kaden is really good.

Love,
MOM
est1978 said…
Love the pictures of Kaden, don't give up on the blogger, love your posts.
Ras Family said…
love your posts! i'm not having issues with blogger. hum...
@mie said…
If you upload through Photobucket it doesn't count against your space on blogger... just in case you are as cheap as me and don't want to spend $5! =)

Popular Posts