{ Basketball 2011 }

Someone really looks up to his big brother

Unfortunately the boys played at the same time this week so I was only able to get pictures from Kohen's game.  We had to split up, Regan went to Kaden's game and I went to Kohen's.
 

DEFENSE!

Chillin together after the game playing mom and dad's ipods

Conversation with Kohen:
I overheard Kohen talking to Kaden in the car:
"Kaden we are going to be so awesome!
(referring to basketball) 
We are going to dunk the ball and everything! 
It's going to be so awesome...huh Kaden?"

Conversation between Kohen and me:
Kohen: "Mom pinch me"
Me: "Why?"
Kohen: "Because I just won a new car on my DS game!"
He was serious about me pinching him so I did, but not very hard.
Then he said: "Mom did you pinch me?"
Me: "Yes"
Kohen: "it wasn't very hard"
Me: "Well if I pinch you hard you'll cry"

And this week Regan is back in Utah for work. 
He had a layover in Denver, got stuck in a snow storm there, 
and didn't arrive in SLC until 3am.  Poor guy.

Wish we were there for a visit too.
The snow that Regan ran into in Denver is here in Iowa now....lovely.


Comments

est1978 said…
Oh my gosh! I love that picture of Kohen looking up to Kaden, it's priceless.

Popular Posts