{ Mya, Lily and the Boys }
 We were all pretty jealous of Regan that he was able to make it back to Utah last week for work. 
But he did bring us back some Jazz and BYU goods which made us pretty happy!

Someone has been a little tired lately....

He fell asleep by the fireplace holding his Christmas ornament with his baby picture on it. 

Even the dogs have been taking advantage of the fireplace.
And you know that's where you can find me most of the time too.
It reminds me of when Regan and I were dating and I would always fall asleep by their fireplace. 
Do you guys remember that? I think it happened every Sunday afternoon...ahh the good old days :)

The boys and their dogs
 Lily licking Kaden

 Mya licking Kohen


Comments

Ruthie said…
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I almost feel like I'm there.

Love ya!
MOM
marion family said…
Sweet boys! We sure do miss you all this Christmas!!
F@y said…
Your boys are so cute, I love your dogs!

Popular Posts