{Messing around with my camera: Take II}

Some of my good friends wanted to get together and take some family pictures.
We all know that I'm nowhere near being professional and I just rely
on my camera and the sun to help me take good photos.

In my dreams I want to take photos like this photographer....
but that would require some schooling...maybe one day.

Anyway the pictures didn't turn out nearly as good as I had hoped.
It was cloudy and rainy and we took them too late in the day.
But it was fun and I figured I would show you what we did get.

{The Withers Family}





{The Price Family}






{us}

It would look soooo much better if there were fall leaves on the trees.
Even if these pictures didn't turn out as well as I planned
at least I got Regan to finally shave :)

check out this pic.....
 he thought he would be funny and leave a mustache when he shaved.
Now that's creepy looking! Thanks for shaving it off babe! 


Comments

est1978 said…
Love the pictures! I think you did great, now the picture of Regan with the mustache, that's another story..I've never seen him with one. Actually, I think he looks like my older brother, Bob.
Nicholle said…
Love the pics! Regan does look a bit creepy in that last one. ;)
Heather said…
Looks great Shanna!
Lori Collett said…
Good job Shan! Love that bridge you found! I understand the frustrations of light not going your way... and weather... happened to me 2 weeks ago :) And Regan... that mustache is awful! Ha ha ha ha.... good thing it's December eh?
@mie said…
Love love LOVE your family picture. I kind of like the picture without the leaves in the background!

Popular Posts