{Beautiful Fall}

What do you do when mother nature gives you 70 degree temps in November?
You take advantage of every single second and enjoy!



Our original plan was to drop Kaden's folder off at school that he forgot this morning, 
then head over to the park right across the street from the school.  
When we pulled up to the school Kaden was outside playing at recess
so we just sat there and watched him and his friends play football.
I didn't want to be that crazy mother taking pictures of her kid at school during recess
so I refrained from doing so...didn't want anyone to report me to the office or something!
I love how Kaden would keep looking over at us to make sure we saw when
he did an awesome play....he cracks me up!

Once recess was over we headed over to the park, I wanted photos of Kohen
and he wanted to play on the playground and play some basketball.
It was a win, win situation.
I may have taken 100 pictures :)

ahhh...thank you mother nature, you made me happy today!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Thanks for sharing the pictures. This momma is glad you like to take them.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts