oooh it's October!

It's October!!! Yay!

I love this time of year, if it could stay October forever I would be happy!
Not just because it's my birthday month, but mainly because the weather is beautiful & the leaves are starting to change color.

The only reason there is a post this morning is because Regan woke me up at 5am to ask me if I knew where Kohen was??? He always sleeps on Kaden's trundle and when he went in this morning to check on them Kohen wasn't in his bed.  As Regan ran downstairs to look for him I looked in Kaden's bed and Kohen had crawled in bed with his brother and was underneath the covers, you really couldn't see him.  Talk about cute and terrifying all at the same time!  Whew....so I couldn't fall back asleep and I figured I could post a little bit about what we've been up to.

We have been out playing all day and if we aren't out playing I'm getting ready for a craft fair in November that a few of my friends and I signed up for. It has nothing to do with Scentsy, it will just be hand made items at this fair.  So I've been busy trying to get ready for that.  My new favorite store....Habitat For Humanity. Laura and I found this place a few months ago. We keep managing to find items that we can either use in our own home or sell at the craft fair. LOVE it!
And would you believe I haven't even touched my camera for over 2 weeks! Crazy I know.
I'm hoping to dig it out again and get some pictures of the boys today.
Kaden needs two teeth extracted to allow for more room and I am more terrified than he is! I had it scheduled last month and decided to cancel it after they quoted me a price. $60 for the 2 extractions and $75 for the laughing gas. Seriously it's really going to cost more for the gas??? I was going to call around for more quotes  but I think I'll just reschedule it and get it done. Have I ever mentioned that I hate the dentist??
And last thing I can think of is that Kaden earned his bear badge at pack meeting this month. I can't believe he'll be 10 in a few months and moving on to webelos.  Well, that's life for you always moving at lightning speed!  Happy Fall.....

Comments

Lori Collett said…
I had two permanent teeth pulled when I was 14 to make room. SO glad I did. My braces weren't working, and they finally figured it out, after I had my braces for 2 years! So you're doing Kaden a favor I promise :) Sorry that it's so expensive though! That stinks...
Ruthie said…
Good job Kaden on getting your Bear badge. Wish I could have been there to see you get it. It doesn't hurt that bad to get your teeth pulled. Grandpa loves the laughing gas. I've never had it.

Love
MOM
marion family said…
Kaden will do so good!! No biggie. And if Zac's becomes a Dentist I hope you'll like them a little bit more :)

ps... Nitrous is one of those things that every Dentist has a different charge for it. At my office we charge 40, so yeah...

Popular Posts