slacker

I have a goal for myself to blog about something every day and I have already missed 2 days in a row! UGH...but I am not giving up!


I can't be too mad at myself because these last few days have been the most beautiful weather EVER and the boys and I have been playing outside without a care in the world. (That means my house is trashed & I don't even care)

And I did find this for FREE on craigslist:
Do you know how long I've been wanting a piano for???? 
A really, really long time.
I will be going today to check it out to see what kind of condition it's in.
The owner says it needs to be tuned and that it's pretty dusty.
I was surprised that Regan is all for it, I thought he would call me crazy!

The hardest part will be finding people to help us move it.
Wish me luck!
Photobucket

Comments

est1978 said…
Shan, that's a pretty nice find! I hope it works out for you. We paid about $100.00 to have ours tuned.
marion family said…
really cool shan! you can never beat free.
Heather said…
That piano is really pretty looking. It has lots of character! I hope it works out for you.
Ruthie said…
Cool piano. Looks alot like Grandmas. A little polish and a tune up and it should be awesome. I have some piano music if I haven't given it all away. I'll great you want it Can't wait to hear you play again.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts