Piano

It wasn't just luck that I have a piano now, it's a miracle! Regan said it was really heavy and thanks to a few guys...Ben, Clay, Drew & Kelly, I now have a piano! They picked it up this morning and we have cleaned it up a little bit.  It definitely needs more work but I am really, really happy! It's very old but I think it has so much character.  Regan e-mailed a piano expert to see if they could tell us what year it was made.  I'll let you know if we find anything out, it will be kinda interesting to find out.


The boys are in love just as much as I am.  They played for about an hour. These pictures were all before we wiped it down so it's a bit dusty still.





I printed some sheet music off online and played a few songs.  I am pretty rusty.  It's going to take some practicing.  I think it's been about 10 years since I've been able to play, besides here and there when I'm at someone's house with a piano.  I hope after some regular playing I'll feel more comfortable again.  Piano music is one of my favorites! I just can't believe it's here! 


Photobucket

Comments

Ruthie said…
Keep practicing you'll get good again. It's just a fun hobby anyway. Unless you want to play for church. Looks really cool Shan. Too bad I'm so far away. I'd come and try it out. Don't know if I can even play anymore. J/K, I can just not very well. Can't see the music with my bifocals. Love getting old. Have fun playing.

Love,
MOM
Heather said…
It's beautiful!
est1978 said…
Enjoy!

Popular Posts