Tornado Warning

 Regan and I woke up this morning at 3am to a thunderstorm.
We checked the radar and it was just north of us heading our way.
While we were outside checking it out,
the tornado sirens went off and down to the basement we went.
It's been a while since we've had a tornado warning.
I don't think there were any reports of a tornado touching down,
but there were 70 mile an hour winds which did some damage.
Worst damage for us was our garden. All of our tomato plants were knocked down.
I'm hoping they will survive. And our BBQ was knocked over. I'm hoping that will survive too.

 One of our neighbors play sets survived, the other one did not.
 On our way to church this morning there were several tree branches down too.

Gotta love these crazy Iowa storms!

Comments

Heather said…
Oh my heavens! That is so scary!
est1978 said…
I'm sure that got your heart pumping! Sorry about the garden, I'm sure it will survive.

Love you
Grammy
Ruthie said…
The playset that was knocked down looks like a big spider. Glad you're okay.

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts