swimming lessons level 1

 I'm pretty late getting Kaden in swimming lessons but I guess it's better late than never.
He is the biggest kid in the class....obviously.
He is doing great and he says he's the best one in his class.
I'm not sure if it's due to the age difference or if he really just thinks he's better than everyone!
I just wish I had some of his confidence!

 Level 1 is just the basics:
rotating from front to back
learning to tread
working on their form
getting used to having their face in the water
(which Kaden hated before swim lessons & doesn't seem to mind now)


We'll keep moving up each level as long as he's having fun.
Kohen can start next summer and he's very excited!

Comments

Adrienne said…
I miss you!! Holy cow could your boys be any cuter?? I hope you are enjoying a fantastic summer. Love ya!

Popular Posts