Could this be the cutest ice cream face you've ever seen?

I think so!

More yumminess....
  




And a few silly faces...



Of course Kaden had already downed his ice cream. By the time I went inside to get my camera, it was gone. My boys have been begging me all summer to buy them some ice cream drumsticks.  For those of you that know me, I am cheap! But I finally gave in and bought a whole box of them at the store today. Oh and you've got to try the Blue Bunny brand peanut butter fudge ice cream sandwiches...they are to die for!

Comments

Heather said…
This will probably sound nerdy, but you found some very nice open shade light out there on your porch. Looks good!
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
That last picture of Kaden looks like Regan, I'm loving it :) Can't wait to see those boys in a few weeks.


c
Anonymous said…
all the ones of kaden look like regan to me. looks i have seen his dad make in my lifetime!!!

the ice cream boy is super cute too:)



a
Laura B. said…
seriously delicious!
Melissa Serrano said…
I ate so many of those peanut butter fudge sandwiches when I was pregnant because they were the exact carbs for my snacks that I could have! I should have offered some to you!

Popular Posts