Larger than life Project #2

  Kohen's Room
baseboards and trim
It might not be larger than life, but halfway into this project
I realized that it was larger than I expected.
Taping: 2 hours
2 coats of primer: 2 hours
2 coats of paint: 2 hours
plus drying time
After all was said and done it took about 2 days to complete
But it is finished and I am loving it!
And I also realized that if I can do this, I can pretty much do anything I put my mind to!
Whew...it was rough. And I still have more to go 
The difference it makes is worth it....
I can't wait to get the whole project completed
and get rid of this look...
as soon as I have the time and the energy I'll move on to the next one

Comments

Lori Collett said…
You're amazing Shan! It looks awesome :) I'm a big fan of white trim too!
est1978 said…
Looks great Shan!
Regan said…
Your good!!!
Ruthie said…
Looks awesome Shan. Can I borrow some of your energy?

Love,
MOM

Popular Posts