The new additions to the family

 Mya
(I have a hard time not calling her Maddie girl)
and 
Lily

Here's the story:
I was searching for the last month on Craigslist for a new boxer puppy
and I came across these two girls.
I couldn't resist myself, Regan has always wanted a Boston Terrier
and we both have really wanted another Boxer.
Plus the boys have been begging for one too.
I e-mailed the couple and asked to meet them and the dogs.
The whole night before I was to meet them I couldn't sleep.
I was trying to think of an excuse to not show up and forget about the whole thing.
I was just going to tell them that I had changed my mind.
I went back to bed and in the morning I had changed my mind again, 
I decided I would go meet them. Regan had no clue at this point either.
Kohen and I show up to the park to meet them and fell instantly in love!
They were so cute and the couple was the sweetest couple too.
So, I called Regan and asked him if he would kill me if I brought home two dogs.
He was kind of shocked at first but gave me the go ahead.
The whole ride home I kept asking myself what did I just do??
Am I completely insane??
Well, they are really sweet and we all love them to death....even just after two days!
more pix to come :)

Comments

Ruthie said…
Cute dogs. Now I have three boys and two girls to love. You'll have fun with them. Have fun.

Love
MOM

Popular Posts